Thanks!

This is what it shows:

PTF_GROUP_CURRENCY PTF_GROUP_ID PTF_GROUP_TITLE

UPDATE AVAILABLE SF99709 710 Group Hiper
UPDATE AVAILABLE SF99708 710 Group Security
UPDATE AVAILABLE SF99368 710 IBM HTTP Server for i
UPDATE AVAILABLE SF99705 710 Hardware and Related PTFs
UPDATE AVAILABLE SF99572 710 Java
UPDATE AVAILABLE SF99706 710 High Availability for IBM i
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99145 710 Performance Tools
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99367 710 TCP/IP PTF
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99369 710 IBM i integration with BladeCenter and System x
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99617 710 DB2 Web Query for IBM i V1.1.1
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99627 710 7.1 Electronic Services Group PTF
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99637 710 DB2 Web Query for IBM i V1.1.2
INSTALLED LEVEL IS CURRENT SF99707 710 Technology Refresh