Sorry I see here this in the joblog would you concur this is the reason the
tapes are not labled? Because they are also thinking
its one of my Crystal reprt jobs that is the cause
Cause . . . . . : Expected labels not found during end of file processing

for file QSYSTAP in library QSYS on device TAP01. Possible reasons: --
The
cartridge or reel was removed from the tape drive before the end of file

processing was complete. -- Missing tape markers and labels at the end of

the volume. -- Missing reflective markers at the beginning or end of the

tape. -- File processing may have been canceled before it was complete.
--

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <