Using the CPYSPLF command to copy spooled files to PDF stream files in the
IFS

Starting in 7.1 i5/OS, the Copy Spooled File ( CPYSPLF) command can be
used to copy spooled files to a stream file in the Integrated File System
(IFS). The spooled files can optionally be converted using a workstation
customizing object, which allows the spooled file to be converted to other
formats. To convert the spooled files to Portable Document Format (PDF),
you must download and apply 7.1 PTF SI43471 or a superseding PTF and you
must also install licensed program 5770TS1, *BASE and Option 1, "IBM
Transform Services for i" and "Transforms - AFP to PDF Transform".

For more information, please refer to the following document:

N1011580: New CPYSPLF function to copy SPLFs to Stream Files in the IFS

as well as the following APAR and PTF cover letters:

APAR SE47834 OSP-PRT ENHANCEMENTS TO CPYSPLF COMMAND:
7.1 PTF SI43471:

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1018568