tl;dr
I am attempting to upgrade to the latest PTFs for 5733SC1 (OpenSSL and
OpenSSH vulnerabilities) and am getting error CPF35CF during APYPTF.
Anybody else getting this?

-----------Full steps----------
ENDTCPSVR SERVER(*SSHD)
NETSTAT opt3 to end all ssh jobs as PTF cover letter requires.
SNDPTFORD PTFID((SI59204)) <--- success
LODPTF LICPGM(5733SC1) SELECT(SI59204) <--- success
APYPTF LICPGM(5733SC1) SELECT(SI59204) <--- fails

Bottom of DSPJOBLOG has this...
Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF35CF Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 02/10/16 Time sent . . . . . . : 16:03:38

Message . . . . : PTF 5733SC1-SI59204 not applied.
Cause . . . . . : The exit program failed and the back out failed. The
program temporary fix (PTF) status is set to damaged.
Recovery . . . : Refer to previously listed messages. After the exit
program problem has been resolved, load and apply the damaged PTF again.

Scrolling up I see this single error. I do not have any UDFSs or extra
ASPs on this system...
Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : CPFA0A2 Severity . . . . . . . : 40

Message type . . . . . : Escape

Date sent . . . . . . : 02/10/16 Time sent . . . . . . :
16:03:37

Message . . . . : Information passed to this operation was not valid.

Cause . . . . . : Possible causes:

--The operation could not use the data passed to it.

--A name may not be correct.

--Directory was expected, but a file was specified.

--File was expected, but a directory was specified.

--The function requested is not supported by the file system.

Recovery . . . : Check the input data to determine the cause of the

problem. Correct the error, and retry the operation.

Technical description . . . . . . . . : If you were attempting an
operation
on a user-defined file system (UDFS), the name may have been incorrect

because it was not one of the following:
-- The system and basic Auxiliary Storage Pools (ASP) names are

/dev/qaspXX/udfs_name.udfs where XX is one of the valid system or basic
ASP
numbers on the system, and udfs_name is the name of the user-defined file

system.

-- The independent ASP names are /dev/asp_name/udfs_name.udfs where

asp_name is the name of a valid independent ASP, and udfs_name is the
name
of the user-defined file system.

Further, I see a mixture of versions for openssl and ssh which leads me to
believe the PTF was partially installed...

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1p 9 Jul 2015 (Library: OpenSSL 1.0.2f 28 Jan 2016)

$ ssh -V
OpenSSH_6.9p1, OpenSSL 1.0.2f 28 Jan 2016

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i