Mark,

This should be happening out of the box... the conversion themes that come with the product will convert green-screen windows into windows that float above the screen.

If you're having trouble with this, please contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for help, we'll take a closer look with you to see what's going on.

-SK