This isn't true.

Profound UI is not based on applet technology, it uses normal modern web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript. It uses the SPA paradigm, which is very popular in web applications today.

I don't understand why Nathan is saying these things? Maybe he works with one of our competitors?

Profound UI is a suite of several tools with many different capabilities. One of the tools, named Genie, provides 5250 emulation and refacing in a browser interface. So, it does do terminal emulation for that reason. The other tools in the suite do not do terminal emulation at all.

Profound UI is not "constrained" at all. It has all of the capabilities of CSS3, JavaScript and HTML5. You can do anything in Profound UI that you can do in any other web environment.

If anyone would like more information on it, please feel free to contact us, we'd be more than happy to explain it to you, give you aa trial, provide a demo to show you how it works, etc.

But please don't listen to Nathan. He is not a Profound UI customer, and none of the things he says here are true. Frankly, he has absolutely no business answering questions about Profound UI, as he clearly knows nothing about it.

-SK