3 PDM PTFs within the last 3 months, all had issues.

SI56436
SI58570
SI58878

From IBM support.
"They recently made some updates for list positioning issues with objects on an iASP. Unfortunately those updates have caused a trickle down effect of new issues.
I do apologize for the inconvenience."

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Gundermann
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 10:19 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: PDM option 2 remains after editing source member

So they fixed some things and broke FNDSTRPDM. One step forward, one step back. Cha cha cha.

APAR SE63897 is open for this issue.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx
Work: (416) 675-9200 ext. 89224
Cell: (416) 317-3144

On 26 January 2016 at 09:08, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Glenn,

1) I received the same error.

FNDSTRPDM STRING(TESTCASE) FILE(SOURCELIB/SYSSOURCE) MBR(*ALL)
OPTION(*DSP) Pointer not set for location referenced.
Function check. MCH3601 unmonitored by QUYLIST at statement *N,
instruction X'0151'.
Error while processing the FNDSTRPDM command.

2) I went to one of my playground LPARS, where neither SI58878 or
SI8570 were applied, FNDSTRPDM worked.

Paul