schema for a person will be their authorization id?

<snip>

I just want to default people's initial ODBC connection and not have
to do a SET SCHEMA.

Would this break anything of y'all if I submit a DCR to get IBM to
change this to the user profile's Current library?

The effect for SQL naming must be consistent with the standards, so a
DCR to that effect could not be accepted.
</snip>

Not that SQL Server is to be a source of the SQL standards in any way,
shape or form but they say:
<snip>
Default Schema

Users can be defined with a default schema. The default schema is the
first schema that is searched when it resolves the names of objects it