Vern,

Thanks a lot. If we ever meet in real life I'll buy you a drink as a
finders fee, if you can tell me this one thing. How do I display a library
in that program. It has the same problem as miworkplace. I can't seem to
add libraries to it.

Justin

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 2:52 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>