Nevermind.
I found where a particular program was checking for both the 32bit, and
the 64 bit, version of a certain Java version. It should only be using 1.
I ended up doing this:

Stop vendor program
CHGAUD OBJ('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60') OBJAUD(*ALL) SUBTREE
(*ALL)
CHGAUD OBJ('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk626') OBJAUD(*ALL) SUBTREE
(*ALL)
Start vendor program
Stop vendor program
CHGAUD OBJ('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60') OBJAUD(*NONE) SUBTREE
(*ALL)
CHGAUD OBJ('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk626') OBJAUD(*NONE)
SUBTREE(*ALL)
Start vendor program
DSPJRN JRN(QAUDJRN) RCVRNG(*CURCHAIN) FROMTIME(011816 103706)
Sequence Code Type Object Library Job Time
4022178 T LD JOBX 10:37:11
4022179 T LD JOBX 10:37:11
One of these is using the 64 bit and one is using the 32 bit. JOBX is an
obfuscation.

CPYAUDJRNE ENTTYP(*ALL) OUTFILE(ROB/QAUDIT) JRNRCV(*CURCHAIN) FROMTIME
(011816 103706) TOTIME(011816 103805)
SAVOBJ OBJ(QAUDITLD) LIB(ROB) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(ROB/obfuscation)

Hate it when vendors say you can pick the java version but leave some
hardcoding in there that says this particular version of Java must be
loaded or we'll abort our program. Sort of like a prerequisites check.

Too bad the audit journal entries do not list the program line number and
stuff. It would be nice to be able to say to the vendor "Right here you
deniars!" Lists the program though.