On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 2:41 PM, CRPence <crpbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 13-Jan-2016 13:07 -0700, Jeff Crosby wrote:

V7R1. I stumbled upon these PTFs under 5770999:

PTF IPL
Opt ID Status Action
MA38529 On order only None
MA38522 On order only None

No idea how long they've been there.

Is there neither an order-date nor a status-change-date that is
presented with the request to DSPPTF 5770999 MA38529 [or DSPPTF 5770999
MA38522]? If not using OUTPUT(*), then with OUTPUT(*OUTFILE); my internet
connection is wonky [1x vs 3G], so even if I could check, it could take;;;
scratch that, I see there is at least a "Status date/time" under "1=General
Information" from the interactive\display results of Display PTF (DSPPTF).

There is no date presented with OUTPUT(*). I did not think to try
OUTPUT(*OUTFILE), so I did that just now. The status date and time
(SCSTDATE and SCSTTIME) are both blank. As is SCENDT, encoded status
date. Also fields SCCRTDAT creation date and SCCRTTIM creation time.

IIRC those two TestFix PTFs shown having On-Order status can be removed
from the list using the Remove PTF (RMVPTF) and\or Delete PTF (DLTPTF)
commands. Given the APARs since have delivered actual PTFs, there is no
reason those PTF numbers should should remain in the list, so actually
clearing them from that list would be ideal; i.e. there is no intention to
obtain them, there may be no means to do so [they may no longer exist], and
there is apparently no SCM tracking them to ensure that they would be
handled without negative impacts, thus having removed from appearing in the
list with the On-Order status would be a proper\expected effect.

They have been deleted via DLTPTF. Thanks for your help.