Hello,

from my understanding, there is no transformation. I guess the printer is
PDF capable. the API makes no transformation, but just put the pdf file
as a spooled file in the outq.
I wonder if there is not some confusion in this thread. In this case It
worked "by accident"...

When you have an AFP spooled file, you can print it on most standard PCL
printers just using HPT (Host Print Transform) with right customization...
WSCST object

so I would suggest

STEP 6: (not needed if your printerfile is created with adhoc parameters/
and assuming you do not need the pdf file).
OVRPRTF TESTUPS DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) OUTQ(QPRINTS) PAGESIZE(66 85)
STEP 7 run your program
... done

If the outq is linked to a printer, HPT should do the rest for you and you
will get your paper printed...

Paul