Did you reapply PTFs?

Oh shoot. No, not yet. Which reminds me of something I was stuck on the
other day. I way trying to see/learn whether I was up to date with 5733SC1
specific PTFs. After looking around I didn't find a site stating I should
apply individual 5733SC1 PTFs but instead 5733SC1 PTFs were frequently
included in Group PTFs. Is installing Group PTFs that include 5733SC1 PTFs
the better way to go?

See how you can tie in a particular ptf to a particular object(s)?

Just so I am understanding... The SQL portion lets me know if the PTF(s)
are downloaded and the DSPPTF, if successful, tells me whether they are
installed? If DSPPTF is unsuccessful it means the PTFs aren't installed?
Sorry if this a newbie question and I am missing what you meant.

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i