Sort of like our program called FSTTOUCHC that we run after an IPL?
Check out these comments in it:

/*********************************************************************/
/* -------------------- Program Identification: ---------------------*/
/* FSTTOUCHC - First touch of files after IPL for backup */
/* Similar to steps in V5R3 "iSeries Performance Capabilities Ref." */
/* section 15.16 Slower Save After an IPL. */
/* This program will perform "first touch" processing of all PF and */
/* LF files in all user libraries via DSPFD *MBRLIST to QTEMP. .*/
/* This should be a low priority batch program running after an IPL. */
/* Thus, the first save length of time should be more consistent */
/* with subsequent save times as "first touch" should be done here. */
/* Objects first touched go through additional checking and this */
/* first touch: */
/* 1. Initializes the objects so there is a temporary working space. */
/* 2. Pages portions of objects into main memory so no disk access. */
/* */
/* -------------------- Modification Log: ---------------------------*/

Body of program is pretty simple:

PGM

/* Create the member list definition in QTEMP. */

CRTDUPOBJ OBJ(QAFDMBRL) FROMLIB(QSYS) OBJTYPE(*FILE) +
TOLIB(QTEMP) NEWOBJ(FDMBRL)

CHGPF FILE(QTEMP/FDMBRL) SIZE(*NOMAX)

/* Populate the database file member list. */
DSPFD FILE(*ALLUSR/*ALL) TYPE(*MBRLIST) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
+
FILEATR(*PF *LF) OUTFILE(QTEMP/FDMBRL)

ENDPGM