That is a disappoint for me only because I have to continue to use the iNav version and for some reason "someone" decided that this new version needed to have the run scripts action short cuts changed. Normally this would not be a big deal, I can learn new key strokes but they should have been smart enough NOT to re-use CTL+R as the run selected statement action when its run all selected in iNav. That is a real dangerous switch. What happens if someone learns on this new version but for some reason ends up in the old one with a script that does a lot of database manipulations or creates data objects and thinks all they need to do is press CTRL+R with their cursor on a single statement. A whole lot of code is going to get run.

Thanks, Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim It
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Updated Access Client Solutions

While IBM was nice enough to add DATABASE options including Run SQL Scripts but I was extremely disappointed when I highlighted SQL Performance Center indicated that Visual Explain is coming soon...

Standalone VE is necessary for me to do my job as a DBE and should be a tool in our repertoire for use by SQL developers who interact with DB2 for i databases.

Jim