We have this web service we built for consumption by our Domino team.

It fails to start after upgrading from 7.1 to 7.2. Joblog contains the
following:
CPF1124-Job 956026/QTMHHTTP/WSERVICE started

Message . . . . : -CALL PGM(QHTTPSVR/QZHBMAIN) PARM('-S' 'WSERVICE'
'-uiMin' '10' '-uiMax' '40' '-cEAMap' '*CCSID' '-cAEMap' '*CCSID'
'-uiCCSID' '819'
'-apache' '-d' '/www/WSERVICE' '-f' 'conf/httpd.conf')

MCH4433-Program import invalid.
Cause . . . . . : The calling program QSVTAP22LF references the item
with export id of X'000000BE' from service program QZSRCORE. The calling
program
expects the export type of this item to be 1. The actual export type of
the item is 2. The export type codes and their meanings are as follows:
0001 - an external procedure, 0002 - an external data item, 0003 - an
external thread-local data item. The service program has changed in an
incompatible manner since the time the calling program was created.
Technical description . . . . . . . . : Either recreate the calling
program or recreate the service program after checking the export source
for the following conditions. If the service program was created with the
LVLCHK(*NO) option then ensure that the order and export type of exported
items agrees with previous versions of the service program. If the service
program was created with one or more PGMLVL(*PREVIOUS) sections, then
ensure that the order and export type of items in each section agree with
those in the PGMLVL(*CURRENT) section.

HTP8014-The specified HTTP Server module cannot be added with LoadModule.
The HTTP Server module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QSVTAP22LF.SRVPGM specified
on the LoadModule directive cannot be added into the server. The module
name may be misspelled or another error may have occured while attempting
to load the module. For more information, see the previous messages in
the job log.
Recovery . . . : This message may be a result of attempting to load a
module that is not compatible with the version of the HTTP Server (powered
by Apache) currently running on the system. The version of the HTTP
Server (powered by Apache) is 20120211 . Contact the provider of the
module for service.
Technical description . . . . . . . . : If you are the developer of the
module, look at member AP_RELEASE in file QHTTPSVR/H on the system the
module was built on. The AP_RELEASE member contains the version number
used by the module. If the version number does not match the version of
the HTTP Server (powered by Apache), rebuild the module with the
appropriate version of the header file. After performing the appropriate
recovery, start the server again.

HTP8008-HTTP Server Instance WSERVICE failed during start-up.
Cause . . . . . : HTTP Server instance WSERVICE failed because of a
configuration error on line 16 in configuration file
/www/WSERVICE/conf/httpd.conf. Note: If the specified directive is either
a container directive (e.g. <Directory>), or a directive within a
container, the line number identified above may not be correct. In that
case, you will need to verify that all directives in the container, and
the container itself do not have configuration errors. Recovery . . . :
See previous job log messages. Correct the problem and start the server
again.

CPC1224-Job ended abnormally.

Line 16 of /www/WSERVICE/conf/httpd.conf
LoadModule was_ap20_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QSVTAP22LF.SRVPGM

The resolution was <snip>to blow away the web service and recreate
it.</snip>

Is there something I missed in the "Memo To Users" or something which
would have warned me? Why was this necessary?