HI I am seeing Java for the first time. In the new job, we have IBS on the
IBM i. The company orders are coming to a SQL Server via various
Ecomm sites, using FTP or SFTP and EDI. There is a job in SQL Server that
send these to the IBM i via this IBS Java. Can you direct me please to
understand code such as: what books are considered the musts.
and so on. Where can I learn what each of these sections means as they will
want some changes made soon.

import net.ibs.framework.*;
import net.ibs.framework.db.*;
..
public IASWConnection ASW = null;
public String templateAndParmList = " ";
..

private void TTProcessOrdersFromDi( ){
IVariable tmpTble = new IVariable();
int duplicateOrders = 0;