I don't suppose that volume is loaded in an image catalog on the host by
any chance ?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:22 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a guest. No virtual optical refers back to this lpar.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Evan Harris <auctionitis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/08/2015 05:19 PM
Subject: Re: WRKOPTVOL shows phantom volume

Is this partition hosting any others or is it a guest ?

Are there any virtual optical referring back to this LPAR ?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 10:29 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have some WRKIMGCLG's. None of them are loaded. I've deleted the
virtual optical drive.

I have ran into your other issue where I_BASE_01 in the image catalog
was
battling some I_BASE_01 still in a drive. This is not the case this
time.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive