Hi,
I have Java team it has developed WebService using RDi and PCML (generated
from COBOL), He has deployed .ear to WAS, which runs application program
COBOL thru *RMTCMD server on as/400. I see port mapping table and it shows
port 8475 for as-rmtcmd. I was speaking to my Java resource, he mentioned
he has an option to specify port while issuing *RMTCMD call. Does that mean
Can I assign multiple ports to "as-rmtcmd" in WRKSRVTBLE? If so, Can I
assign one subsystem for each as-rmtcmd port?

(Requirement: I have multiple applications to provide service, so based on
service, I have to direct *RMTCMD call to different subsystem, my thought
is, if I am allowed to use multiple ports and each port listener under
different subsystem, Java can use required port number based on service
while sending *RMTCMD call. )