On 18-Nov-2015 12:08 -0600, gio.cot wrote:

I am trying to copy a SAVF on a NAS with the following command

CPY OBJ('NAS_TMP/£LIBRARY.SAVF')
TOOBJ('/NASAS400/MER/£LIBRARY_000000003.ZIP')
TOCCSID(*CALC)

Seems an odd\confusing request; while both /file extensions/ [i.e. .SAVF and .ZIP] imply they are binary data, the two file types are incompatible, as they can not be used interchangeably. The default for Data Format (DTAFMT) is *BINARY, so the To CCSID seems bogus or at least superfluous.?

To copy an actual save file requires reference to the /QSYS.LIB file system, whereas the above seems more likely to be copying data that had previously been copied from a *FILE in /QSYS.LIB with attribute SAVF.?

Perhaps the intention is to ZIP the file data into that named file of the To-Object (TOOBJ) parameter, instead of making a Copy of the data?

on the NASAS400 folder there has been mounted the NAS shared Folder

MOUNT TYPE(*NFS)
MFS('NAS:/Save')
MNTOVRDIR('/NASAS400')

but I receive the error CPFA0B1

Message . : Requested operation not allowed. Access problem.
Cause . . : An operation was requested on an object, but the
operation is not allowed in the context of the request. Appropriate
privileges may be required or the file system may not allow an
operation to the selected object.
Recovery : Check the name of the object to make sure it is
correct. Correct the name and retry the operation. If trying to
remove a directory, use the RMVDIR command. If trying to link
directories, specify *SYMBOLIC for the LNKTYPE parameter of the
ADDLNK command.

Ensure auditing is active, and then check for T-AF (Authority Failure *AUTFAIL) entries after that CPFA0B1 failure is reproduced. If there are none, then presumably the issue is something _other than_ the privilege\authority required to complete the request; i.e. instead, restrictions for what the file system or directory supports. The Owner (OWNER) and\or Authority (AUT) parameter specifications might play a role in either case, so perhaps try explicitly specifying other than the defaulted parameter specification, Otherwise the Restricted Renames And Unlink (*RSTDRNMUNL) attribute for the directory might be an issue [but a followup reply suggesting, and presumably the same requester, could perform a MKDIR without any errors, I do not think that restriction could be the issue].

Could be a problem of configuration of the NAS??

I have no idea, but perhaps some documents from the following web search may be useful; the search purposely does not explicitly include the CPY command, because the CPY may effect actions that may fail with the same message, but adding +NFS might help narrow to those documents specifically also using that feature:
[https://www.google.com/search?q=msg+CPFA0B1]