On 11/12/2015 5:19 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Larry,

Thanks for the updates.
Sorry if I confused you.

1) Currently on P7 I have 2 GX loops, not needed on P8.
OK That makes sense!

2) I always have QPFRADJ set to 2, moving memory where best needed.
Reasonable BUT if you only have the four default pools and your workloads are many this is likely not optimal. Even worse when you have a lot of memory.

3) Missed that about the S824 8 extra SSD.
That's why I'm here. :-)

4) I'm currently on P20, I would consider dropping to P10.
Then it would be a nice Help to your budget!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

Paul