There is no "IBM i" reason to still be using it. On a raw system created
at 7.2 it has
Object link Type
QDIADOCS FLR
QFOSDIA FLR
QGA400RT FLR
QIWSADM FLR
QOTTMFLR FLR

/qdls/QDIADOCS
Object link Type
QHSTPRT DOC
QINDUSR DOC
QPROFDOC DOC
QPROFNOT DOC

/qdls/QFOSDIA
Object link Type
MRI2924 FLR
/qdls/QFOSDIA/MRI2924
Object link Type
QHSTPRT DOC
QINDUSR DOC
QPROFDOC DOC
QPROFNOT DOC

/qdls/QGA400RT
(Cannot find object to match specified name.)

/qdls/QIWSADM
Object link Type
MODEL FLR
USER FLR
/qdls/QIWSADM/MODEL
(Cannot find object to match specified name.)
/qdls/QIWSADM/USER
(Cannot find object to match specified name.)

/qdls/QOTTMFLR
(Cannot find object to match specified name.)