From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:41 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: QMHLJOBL API LIST JOB LOG MESSAGES

On 10/29/2015 11:41 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Has anyone used the QMHLJOBL API LIST JOB LOG MESSAGES?
I'm looking for a good example of the parameter setup.
Also, not sure which format I should be using.

Aeons ago, I wrote a command to extract the commands out of my job log.
The idea being that I'd use the interactive command line to test / debug a process, then extract out the commands, put them into a CLP and use that script for future work. I called RTVJOBCMD

http://code.midrange.com/21421a6be5.html

It's ancient but it still works.

--
--buck

Visit wiki.midrange.com and register for an account. Edit a page that helps you, and because it's public, you'll help someone else, too!