From: mlazarus <mlazarus@xxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/22/2015 01:57 PM
Subject: Need help Scott's POI routines to generate XLSX files

I have been going through the tutorial on how to set up the
environment to generate XLSX spreadsheets.
http://iprodeveloper.com/system-i-network/new-poi-release-brings-excels-xlsx-support-rpg

I'm having trouble locating some jar files. Several of the links
point to web pages that state that these projects (e.g. XMLBEANS) have
been "moved into the attic". I don't see where to download the proper
version.

Does someone have a link for those files or can send me the files?

I was able to get dom4j-1.6.1.jar from DOM4J. I can't seem to find:

* jsr173_1.0_api.jar from XmlBeans 2.5.0 (or higher)
* xbean.jar from XmlBeans 2.5.0 (or higher)

This will be installed on 7.1 and 7.2 systems.

Any other tips or gotchas about the installation are appreciated.
Thank you.

-mark