On 22-Oct-2015 08:09 -0500, Justin Dearing wrote:
<<SNIP>> you can send in improvements. As someone new enough to DB2
to stumble because things are unclear in the docs, I wish I could do
the same for the IBM docs. I'm also sure a lot of more experienced
folks would have a lot to add.

Already been noted in this thread, that the IBM KnowledgeCenter (KC) allows submissions via the "Add Comment" on the bottom of each [presumably every] page. The particular /page/ of the documentation from which a comment gets submitted, is to what [lack of] content the comment should refer. Thus "send[ing] in improvements" can be accomplished by a comment being submitted from [AFaIK] any page of the KC; which [unfortunately IMO, used to and perhaps still] includes the main\landing page [thus the /loading comments/ processing could occur whilst entering the KC].

FWiW: The IBM InfoCenter (IC) [replaced by the KC] had a similar capability, but without the ability to /see/ the comments as there is now, whereby any updates\comments made are readily visible to anyone else visiting the same page. However with the old IC, I knew that there was a formal process requiring feedback for any submitted eComment; i.e. the receipt of email-based comments that were sent to those maintaining the docs, in place of the old-fashioned mailed physical Reader Comment /cards/ printed in manuals, required the recipient reply to your comment either to solicit more details about the concerns with the docs or to explain about the updates they intended to effect based upon the feedback they had received. I now only can presume that there is a similar formal process for review and feedback, but I can confirm feedback has been received on my comments to the KC. I can not recall however if any of the feedback I had sent from KC arrived at my email vs appearing only on the updated page. I suppose probably that I had opted-out of email feedback on each [or most] of the submissions I had made, whereas IIRC with the IC, there was no opt-out offered, so the email associated with the IBM ID would always [be expected to] get the followup message.