In "Run SQL Scripts" I connect to one lpar, GDWEB. On this one I am
trying a simple three part fetch:
select * from gdi.routines.emcf where egrp='DIRSUMPRT' for fetch only;

I am getting:

SQL State: 51002
Vendor Code: -805
Server. Cause . . . . . : A remote request was attempted to GDI for SQL
package QSQCLIPKGN in QGPL. The SQL package was not found.

So I figured I'd try creating this package. Found one hit from this
godlike genius (yet modest) on the Domino400 list but I'd like to avoid
doing the fix in Domino scripting.

So I looked at this other link
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1017528

Tried to shortcut it by skipping the alias. IOW I skipped this line:
ADDRDBDIRE RDB(ME LCLALIAS) RMTLOCNAME(loopback *IP)
Figuring, since I already had a local name why bother? I just ran
JAVA CLASS(com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2PackageCreator) PARM('GDI' 'user'
'password')
where the user and password were valid. That seemed to run but it didn't
create the packages.
So I ran
ADDRDBDIRE RDB(GDI LCLALIAS) RMTLOCNAME(loopback *IP)
JAVA CLASS(com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2PackageCreator) PARM('LCLALIAS' 'user'
'password')
and now
WRKOBJ OBJ(QGPL/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*SQLPKG)
shows
Object Type Library Attribute
QSQCLIPKGA *SQLPKG QGPL PACKAGE
QSQCLIPKGC *SQLPKG QGPL PACKAGE
QSQCLIPKGL *SQLPKG QGPL PACKAGE
QSQCLIPKGN *SQLPKG QGPL PACKAGE
QSQCLIPKGS *SQLPKG QGPL PACKAGE

RMVRDBDIRE RDB(LCLALIAS)

Tried the three part fetch in Run SQL Scripts and now it works.

Just one for the archives...