Trust me you do NOT want to see the source code for SEU. There’s an awful lot of chewing gum and baler twine in there!

Then there is the teeny tiny problem that it is written in PL/MI for which (as far as I know) no compiler exists outside of IBM - so that would be a problem.

If anyone is going to expend energy on an editor wouldn’t it make more sense to contribute to RPGNextGen (http://www.rpgnextgen.com/) so you at least have a free editor that a modern programmer would feel comfortable with? Does any young programmer really want a warmed over SEU? None of the ones I’ve taught would - they all shudder at the thought.