Sure wish I could subscribe to DB2 group ptf notifications. Along with
all these:
Product subscriptions

1-29/29 results

Delivery preferences

Product Notifications RSS/Atom feed Document types
8286-41A systems View Links Unsubscribe
8286-42A systems View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - Backup/Recovery group and recommended fixes View Links
Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - Cumulative PTF Packages, Resaves, and Technology Refreshes
(Recommended by IBM support) View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - Electronic Services Recommended Fixes View Links
Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - HIPER group and PSP (Recommended by IBM support) View Links
Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - IBM HTTP Server group View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - New topics and categories View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - Server Firmware recommended fixes View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - SMTP recommended fixes View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - TCP/IP recommended fixes View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.1 - Urgent support notifications (Recommended by IBM support) View
Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Auto-subscribe to new topics View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Backup/Recovery group and recommended fixes View Links
Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Cumulative PTF Packages, Resaves, and Technology Refreshes
(Recommended by IBM support) View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Electronic Services Recommended Fixes View Links
Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - HIPER group and PSP (Recommended by IBM support) View Links
Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - IBM HTTP Server group View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - New topics and categories View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Security group and PSP View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Server Firmware recommended fixes View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - SMTP recommended fixes View Links Unsubscribe
IBM i 7.2 - Urgent support notifications (Recommended by IBM support) View
Links Unsubscribe
Power HMC updates - Corrective service View Links Unsubscribe
Power HMC updates - Recovery media View Links Unsubscribe
Power HMC updates - Security fixes View Links Unsubscribe
System i HMC updates - Corrective service View Links Unsubscribe
System i HMC updates - Security fixes View Links Unsubscribe
TS3310 Tape Library (3576) View Links Unsubscribe