From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Bronski
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2015 7:03 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FTPS Error

These are the OpenSSL abbreviations for Elliptical Curve Diffie-Hellman and Diffie-Hellman Ephemeral but you probably didn't really need to know that. What you need to do is go to your system values QSSLCSL and see if you have a series of algorithms marked *ECDHE_xxx, more specifically this one:
*ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256