An older log has this entry..

Application identifier located on the SSLAppName directive not registered
to use SSL, error = 6002

I have to try and find the conf where that SSLAppName is.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 6:33 AM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

/qibm/UserData/HTTPA/admin/logs

Try the above.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Jack Tucky <jacktucky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are on 7.1. I thought to look under /QIBM but nothing looked
interesting.
i need the *ADMIN server for the latest version of iAccess client,
correct?

Thanks

Jack

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>