On 15-Sep-2015 17:41 -0600, Englander, Douglas wrote:

Does anyone know if the system stores the user id of who created
and/or last updated a specific physical file member in a
multi-member file? I tried RTVMBRD and DSPFD, but neither of them
list the user id information. If it does store that information, how
can it be accessed?

The information is not stored, but is logged.

For Add Physical File Member (ADDPFM), Change Physical File Member (CHGPFM), and Remove Member (RMVM), there is both Journaling and [change] Auditing that will log the job and current user.

If "last updated" refers to I\O vs member attributes, then just the journaling of the file.

I do not recall if\what is logged to the journal for a logical file [due to, IIRC the optional but implicit journaling, of a logical file; conspicuously for lack of a Start Journal Logical File (STRJRNLF) as contrasted with the actual\available command to Start Journal Physical File (STRJRNPF)], but the Add Logical File Member (ADDLFM), Change Logical File Member (CHGPFM), and Remove Member (RMVM) against a logical file will be logged to the audit log if object-change-logging is active for the file.