Today, the client hooked up the new, dedicated, single drawer printer to
the network. I did what was necessary on IBM i. The printer was configured
(via a simple setting) to print each page 5 times (as Charles suggested).
All tests worked correctly. The pre-collated forms (5 colors on 20# bond)
will soon be ordered.

FYI - the volume is not large, so the few multi-page invoices that will
need sorting will be manageable.

Thanks again for all your comments and suggestions.