From: Kurt Anderson <Kurt.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/06/2015 03:41 PM
Subject: Web Service Server Library List

Hi,

We're at v7.2

I have a web service unable to open a file.
The message I'm getting: ID: RNX1216 text: Error message CPF4131
appeared during OPEN for file COMJOBXRF1.

1. I have a Web Service (Application) Server with User ID QWSERVICE.
A SOAP Web Service that is deployed to this server is set to
use a specific User ID. The User ID has a special library list. In
fact the web service itself has its own library list defined that
has that file in it.
However the web service is failing when trying to open a file
which is in that user's library list.

2. I created a Web Service Server with the special user ID (instead
of QWSERVICE). Looking at that job, it does not have that user's
library list.

In both cases, this is the library list on the job:
CCDSYS (a special sys library here at CustomCall)
QSYS
QSYS2
QHLPSYS
QUSRSYS
QGPL
QTEMP

Ideally I do not want to change the service program to qualify its
files.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong in my setup
here?
I'm using the website /HTTPAdmin/ to perform the web service setup.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery
Platform
list