Correction, axiscpp.conf was for an old app that we retired, not using the file any longer.

I still need the information for what has to change when using SSL API, need to connect at TLSV1.2

-----Original Message-----
From: Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 11:54 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: SSL client connection error - SSL_Handshake(): Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.

I think I need to change the axiscpp.conf configuration file properties, but not sure of the specific values.

Table 5. List of axiscpp.conf configuration file properties (continued)
Property Description
SecureInfo
Used to define SSL information that is to be used by all Web service clients (i.e. you are not setting the SSL information programmatically). The property value contains comma-delimited strings as follows (should be all one line):
SecureInfo:
keyRingFile
,
keyRingPasswordOrStash
,
keyRingLabel
,
v2CipherSpec
,
v3CipherSpec
,
tlsCipherSpec
where:
keyRingFile
Full path and filename to the certificate store file to be used for the secure session or SSL environment.
keyRingPassword
The password for the certificate store file to be used for the secure session or SSL environment.
keyRingLabel
The certificate label associated with the certificate in the certificate store to be used for the secure session or SSL environment.
v2CipherSpec
The list of SSL Version 2 ciphers to be used for the secure session or the SSL environment. Specifying NONE for this field will disable SSL Version 2 ciphers.
Valid values:
01
,
02
,
03
,
04
,
06
or
07
.
v3CipherSpec
The list of SSL Version 3/TLS Version 1 ciphers to be used for the secure session or the SSL environment. Specifying NONE for this field will disable SSL Version 3 ciphers. Valid values:
00
,
01
,
02
,
03
,
04
,
05
,
06
,
09
,
35
,
0A
,
2F
,or
35
.
tlsCipherSpec
Whether to enable or disable TLS Version 1 ciphers. A value of NONE will disable the ciphers; any other value will enable the ciphers. By default, the TLS Version
1 ciphers are enabled.
For example:
SecureInfo:/sslkeys/myKeyRing.kdb,axis4all,AXIS,NONE,05,NONE
To set the security information programmatically, see the programming considerations chapter for the programming language you are interested in