Note:
rcdfmt IPI100IM add all columns

Is important. Because programmers from the troglodyte period will think
adding RENAME or anything like that in RPG on their F spec to be
particular onerous and that it will all be the fault of SQL's DDL. So
don't let the record format default to the name of the file. Without the
rename, they will get an RPG error that the file and the record format
name are the same. Use RCDFMT in your DDL

Also keep in mind that your migration utility may have more than 10
character names and the RPG programmers will wail and gnash their teeth if
they get anything like
SQL column name: ItemDescription
10 character default name: ITEMDESCRI
These programmers may prefer someone obscure like
IMDESC
Where the first two characters indicate the file name and you have 4
characters for the description of the column.

DDL supports this with
ItemDescription for column IMDESC
Updated versions of the RPG compiler have added an ALIAS keyword to the F
spec to allow them to use the long column names but that would mean they
would learn something new and that's not going to happen. That, and
typing long column names will make them think of COBOL which will really
send them over the edge.