John

There's an API to generate the CREATE statements - it is used in Navigator, so the easy route is to go to Navigator under the Database items, show the table in a schema, right-click and generate SQL...

Now that's a one-at-a-time thing, probably. So the API is the way to go, IMO.

Here's an article that gives you lots to work with - it includes a command you could use in PDM or as a user action in RSE.

http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/general/Generating-DDL-Source-Using-a-CL-Command/

My google was over "generate ddl ibm i api" - the actual API name is QSQGNDDL and should help get a better hit list.

HTH
Vern