Something like this, maybe? Basically, you have to select only adds that don't already exist.

insert into myfile
(select * from myadds a
where not exists
(select 1 from myfile f
where f.key = a.k)
)

Sam

On 6/15/2015 9:46 AM, Jack Tucky wrote:
Thank you. I have another question.

This delete statement works, how can I change it to insert records in
invdww/locctn00. I need to join locctn00 in the select statement somehow.

Thanks

delete
from invdww/locctn00 lc where exists
(select * from invdww/locplt00 lp
where shp=50113 and lp.rid=lc.rid and lp.plt=lc.plt )

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Glenn Gundermann <