There are also examples at some of the framework sites - like Renaissance, I believe.

One comment - Open Access for RPG is not really a tool for writing web pages - it CAN, and that was the primary focus when it was first presented by IBM as a solution for writing web pages from RPG. But it's really a way to divert the RPG runtime to call your procedure to handle IO - and what you do with that is only limited by your imagination. If that means writing web pages, then you use whatever you want - javascript libraries, all that.

That is greatly over-simplified, I know - but it makes a point, I hope.
Cheers
Vern