Confusing you was one of my goals ;-) just kidding.

The issue is the installation. A normal Zendcore setup does not respect certain security settings for different user groups to separate their data. It is rather easy to peek into other users sources / data if one does not pay attention.

As we are not THAT experts in PHP and Zend, we contacted them here in germany (i personally know some of the sales people) so they routed me to technical staff. Had some discussions, we offered a playground to them to review these issues - not much reaction. Some technicians left Zend, others restarted the review, came back later with some statements about the free Zend community edition on i will not be supported on that detailed base....

It is a long story which ended in no perfect results. We do not have the time at the moment to fiddle around with all that stuff, Zend doesnt seem to have time, too.

If someone on this list is willing to do so and has some time and expertise, we can create a little LPAR as a playground to work with Zendcore
(or with raw PHP, why do we need to use Zend? ;-) and see what is needed to be done, so we can create a common community setup.

-h