Vernon,

If that's there are differences in SPROCS for DB2/400 compared to the other
DB2 flavors, then you have a point, and I'm giving bad advice based on my
ignorance.

There is a dearth of IBMi advice on dba.stackexchange.com, and questions
take a while to get answered, Serverfault is a little better for operations
stuff. I generally do like to put more black and white questions on
stackexchange (on any computing platform) because the answers can evolve
into good canonical questions with lots of commentary, and the SEO is
better than mailing list archives so more people learn from my question in
the future..

Justin

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:34 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>