From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 5:05 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Forms printing (checks) software

We are using an application named FormServer to marry a spool file of checks
created by our ERP system to an AFP overlay of the check and produce a
finished spooled file for MICR printing. It works but the process for
changing the "mapping" of the original spooled file to the overlay and
adding page segments, etc. is cumbersome.

I'm interested in knowing what software others are using and would recommend
for this type of special forms printing.

TIA,
BJ