Rob,

Check out these NSLOOKUP results with OVRDBF.

NSLOOKUP HOSTNAME('129.42.38.1')
Server:10.5.2.33
Address:10.5.2.33#53

Non-authoritative answer:
1.38.42.129.in-addr.arpaname = redirect.www.ibm.com.

****** END OF DATA ******

NSLOOKUP HOSTNAME('208.87.182.65')
Server:10.5.2.33
Address:10.5.2.33#53

Non-authoritative answer:
65.182.87.208.in-addr.arpaname = gdweb3.dekko.com.

****** END OF DATA ******

Paul