If you expand Root, you should see the first level of your entire IFS structure.

HTH
Vern

On 5/19/2015 7:29 AM, paultherrien wrote:
QOPT,
I am looking directly at what I would hope to be the /root folder in the IFS . I do not even see /qdls, nor /qibm. Yet they are there under file shares, but not under "Integrated File System ". Maybe I am misremembering how this works?

-------- Original message --------
From: Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/19/2015  7:22 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Not seeing IFS folder and file list in IBM I Navigator

Paul,

Are you looking for "folders" or actual IFS paths?

For example, if you have a folder named PAULS then in the IFS it would be
in /QDLS/PAULS

I only mention that since you said "shared folders" in your original
question.  I've seen this issue before where people treat folders as if
they should be in the root of the IFS instead of under the /QDLS file
system.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 6:01 AM, PaulTherrien <