Hi Gio

That is good - it means that your DDIR is visible in the normal green screen interfaces. And that QNTC is working OK.

I wonder if the utility is written correctly for QNTC - in the link that you gave, he says he is not an IFS expert.

I don't have time to look at that code - he might have left out DDIRs in the list - again, I don't know, but there are options in the IFS APIs for this kind of thing.

Hope someone else jumps in here!!

Regards
Vern