No need for program described Booth.

If you use DS I/O then the errors will not be triggered as the whole buffer is moved not individual fields.

You can then use Monitor within the code to deal appropriately with the errant field(s).

For your delight and edification may I present http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhg031715-story01.html

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com