Just a thought,

If your spooled files are not that large
and you do not have a large number of spooled files
and you do not have too many users ,, ...

Have you considered transforming the spooled file into a PDF format and
email the PDF to the users that have read access
in that way you can remove the original spooled file from the *OUTQ and
the PDF from the IFS
The PDF files can be secured by the receiving user with a password
protection.

I hope this helps

Jorge A Moreno
Military Car Sales, In

This email, including its attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and may be protected by federal and/or state laws and
regulations, or other confidentiality privileges. This email, including
its attachments, may contain non-public information, therefore it is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not an intended recipient, please delete this email, including its
attachments, and notify the sender. The unauthorized use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this email, including its attachments, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.