Thanks Brad and Chuck.

I’m familiar with F9 of course but in this instance that produces a big ugly mess.

The issue I am dealing with involves four options - all or none of which can be specified as *YES.

I’m having trouble getting all four to appear. It seems as if the minute it found the first conditioned one it stopped displaying the others. based on Chuck’s notes and Buck’s suggestion for the retrieve tool I should be able to figure it out now.

Thanks to everyone for their help. I sincerely hope it will be another 20+ years before I have to worry about this stuff again - just not a CL/command fan I guess.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com