Hi Darryl,

You'd have to show me your statement if you want any help to figure out why
you have an error.

These two work for me after changing the schema and table names to
something valid. Check if you are using '.' or '/' between your schema and
table name.

with t1 as (

select row_number() over(order by RRN(a) ) as row_number, RRN(a) as RRN, a.*

from schema.table a)

select *

from t1

where row_number <> RRN ;

with t1 as (

select row_number() over(order by RRN(a) ) as row_number, a.*

from schema.table a)

select *

from t1

where row_number between 1 and 10000 ;