If you are not seeing the exit points with WRKREGINF I wonder if they were damaged or possibly deleted.

What happens when you run RMVEXITPGM?

RMVEXITPGM EXITPNT(QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND) FORMAT(CHGC0100) PGMNBR(*ALL)

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Allen
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:16 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Exit program not called. Reason code 2.

Rob,

I did WRKREGINF *ALL on their system (V5R2) and the two exit points are not listed.
Do you have any idea why they would not be listed?

As a comparison I started up one of our old machines that still has V5R2 and both exit points are listed on ours (without any exit programs)

Any ideas?
Is it as simple as just adding the two exit points with no exit programs?

I don't want to change anything on their system that might cause them issues.

Thanks

John