Kenneth,

I just did a SSD disk swap, went through a similar process.

STRSST
3. Work with disk units
2. Work with disk configuration
12. Work with removing units from configuration
3. Remove units from configuration

You will see a screen similar to below.
Select the unit(s) you wish to remove.
Because you already moved the data, this will be fast, 1 to 5 minutes.
Disk will then be non-configured, but still Raid protected.

Then,
2. Add units to ASPs
3. Add units to existing ASPs
You will then get a screen showing the non configured units you just removed.
You can then add them to an ASP of your choice.

Type options, press Enter.
4=Remove unit from configuration

Serial Resource
OPT Unit ASP Number Type Model Name Status
2 1 Y6802MVK7MAA 59C2 109 DMP065 RAID 5/Active
3 1 Y6802MV13MLA 59C2 109 DMP067 RAID 5/Active
4 1 Y6802MVTEH6A 59C2 109 DMP069 RAID 5/Active
5 1 Y6802MV2HX4A 59C2 109 DMP073 RAID 5/Active
6 1 Y6802MVG2X2A 59C2 109 DMP050 RAID 5/Active
19 1 Y6802MVRBKAA 59C2 109 DMP038 RAID 5/Active
20 1 Y6802MVUVR5A 59C2 109 DMP040 RAID 5/Active
21 1 Y6802MVRAG1A 59C2 109 DMP042 RAID 5/Active
22 1 Y6802MVLZNBA 59C2 109 DMP044 RAID 5/Active
23 1 Y6802MVJ5KDA 59C2 109 DMP046 RAID 5/Active

Paul